Monday, April 2, 2018

Hey! Today I went to the beach after school to start taking pictures for the magazine. We started with some simple pictures that could be used throughout the magazine. I haven't had much time with school and dance together, so with having the day off from dance, I thought it would be important to start practicing the pictures or getting an idea of how it will all work. We took different pictures that I think might be good for my two-page spread. I have been thinking, and I think my two page spread will consist of summer must have items. It will be bright and happy to giving the readers a guide on what to have/accomplish in summertime! Below is one picture of my friend we took. I feel like all pictures come out more serious, but this one has an energetic vibe to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR