Thursday, March 1, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Sofia Wien and I am using this blog to show you my actions, thoughts, fails, and successes throughout my project. Here is where I will be posting and sharing all my ideas and steps that I' be taking in order to create a magazine for my AICE Media Studies Portfolio Project.

I want my magazine to be something I am passionate and interested in. I looked through different magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Seventeen. I realized that the topics that reach my interest are those related to beauty and fashion. Being part of the modeling industry, I have been exposed to several photoshoots and jobs seeing how editors and directors plan their work. I am excited to see where I could go with this as there are so many options in this category. I want to make my magazine unique and relatable for my target audience. I have several ideas and thoughts in mind, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR