Saturday, March 3, 2018

Research

Hello reader! In this post, I would like to discuss my inspirations and some ideas that will relate to my magazine. My partner and I have decided on completing summer editions for our magazine . I started researching different magazines of our topic in their summer edition.


See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

Looking at all these different covers, I have noticed a cover with a young girl having the "ideal" look. I have also noticed the different colors like yellow, blue, red, and pink. All these colors seem like a great tool to use giving off a summery feel. Looking at the main cover lines, they all use words such as "super", "hot", and "cool" in large letters. I feel like this attracts young girls as they have those expectations. I want my magazine to include some of these techniques but also have a realistic approach that everyone can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR