Saturday, March 3, 2018

Research

Hello! After researching different elements of a cover page in my last post, today I wanted to research the different technical elements for inside my magazine.

I found this picture online showing how I can use subheadings, headlines, credits, etc. Researching all these elements made me realize that their is a lot more to include throughout my pages of the magazine. Now that I know where each technique and element is placed, I feel like it will help make my pages not complex and easier to read.

See the source imageSee the source image

I found these two-page spreads during my research. I think something like this would be cool to incorporate in the magazine because of how intriguing it could be. This could be an idea for a two-page spread of mine, or maybe just inspiration as I can add a twist to it. We will see!

Work Cited:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiW8LvAKHNn8HDWcX2MVrjNyLoK1Pdj72dYIUS7JZho-ZMzQseHKfApwtJhyphenhyphent1H5E_pl3mCS3nmlF9oqoysoYKAuQYNKQ-Pd4MMvyCZrxXAyaYYUcc8y7wraFO3rcgykte3eTHi1hQCfTB3/s1600/Look-Magazine-23-08-2010.JPG-double-page-2.jpg
http://www.magazinedesigning.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/magazine-design-page-elements.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR