Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Meeting with photographer

Hello! So today I went to my friend who is a photographer's house. We picked out a bunch of floaties to use for our summer shoot. Her pool is huge! It definitely gonna be easy to take summer pictures in her backyard. I think they would be cool for the two page spread or ad. They for sure add color and a summer vibe to the pictures. I have lots of ideas still in mind that need to be put to work. I feel as if I procrastinated these last weeks trying to think of the perfect idea. It is definitely time to put some confidence together and start with the photoshoot. Once the pictures are in, everything will come together much easier! Below are some examples of the floaties and how they can be used.

See the source image
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/c7/7f/98c77fd023f169d8565356ac8392c5a1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR