Friday, March 16, 2018

Group

Hello! So today in class we worked in groups to discuss our projects. It made me feel much better as everyone may have similar problems or are still needing ideas on what to do. From my group, I got ideas for my two-page spread that helped me a lot. Originally, I wanted to do a collage on different outfits and looks for the summer. But after talking it through, I realized that, that may not be the best option. I'm envisioning it as something very clean and simple, but I know it will take a lot of work to get it perfect. My group gave me the idea to have a picture on one page and the article on the other. Thinking this through, I know that this will come out looking much simpler than the collage because of how I can work with the design of it with my skills. I also got ideas on the colorings of my magazine. I've been only thinking of bright neon colors, when I could actually incorporate pastels and white. I want to have the neon colors pop out and make the magazine look very clean and mature with a girly touch. With these ideas, now I have to complete different tasks like the photoshoot. Once the photoshoot is completed and we have pictures,  think everything will finally come together much easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR