Saturday, March 10, 2018

Planning

Hey! Like I said in my last post, the scheduled photoshoot is for this weekend. Today is Saturday, and tomorrow would've been the start of the photoshoot. Inconveniently, I got super sick this weekend and had to cancel tomorrows photoshoot. Today since I'm going to be home all day, I've been searching different looks and inspirations we could twist into our own for the magazine.

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

I researched different summer makeup looks, finding very natural glowy looks, or something with a pop of color (eyes or lips). Where our photoshoot is being taken, the woman is also a makeup artist. She has several makeup products that get sent to her that we could use to add cool colors in our looks. I think it would also be a good idea to review some products and have a "Must Haves" page.
See the source image

This is one example of how a "Must Have" page can work. I think these pages relate to the reader and allow the reader to feel more attached to the magazine by giving a realistic approach!

Work Cited:
http://crownandshield.ndsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/3fbb4bbdfaaaec00ad9b6044b366d500.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiaC8z-uDwPbgb9gDazyLJUyWe8JigwkK95upHK9zmI77DheLy313Qe493Husr8qXwztyl1HXqJBzjEXMnSmjWwY_79i3POKOQSfvBX68ILt8Aq0JOY3lgMlQWjcgu6gPuG1IfNpp5Nslk/s1600/Make-Up-For-Ever-Aqua-Summer-2013-01.jpg
http://www.switch-magazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/HarrodsBeauty_Shot_7_134-1024x681.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR