Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Shooting change

Hey! So with our planned shoot this weekend with a photographer I know letting me use her studio, there has been a change. She is not sure if she will be available to let us use her equipment, so now I need to plan out another photoshoot. I'm hoping that later throughout these weeks we may be able to use her studio to shoot the makeup and editorial looks. I wanted to complete those looks I her studio using the different papers. The photographer I know said we can use her studio soon, just not this weekend because of her jobs and work needed to be completed.

Planning out the different locations wasn't so bad. If we get to use her studio, I was thinking about doing different makeup looks very natural and golden with a pop of color (eyeliner, lips, etc.). I was thinking that whatever pop of color the look has, will be the background color in the studio. For example, gold simple eyeshadow with a bright blue under eyeliner. Then, the background will be the matching blue. For other locations to show off clothes, I was thinking around Miami Beach. Not all looks need to be literally on the beach, but just around the area. It gives a summery vibe and I think it will compliment the clothes well.

Here is one area on the beach to shoot in. There are more of these as well in different colors like blue and purple

See the source image
https://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/lifeguardstand24st.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR